Deadstep PC Game Cracked by PLAZA Free Download
Deadstep PC Game is a game based on psychological horror from first person point of view.
One day, you dream of being confined in a huge mansion haunted by an invisible ghost. You cannot see the ghost. but you see it’s footprints and listen to it’s footsteps. Your path for salvation is to avoid the ghost, and find the items you will need in order to perform exorcism.
Beware of what’s behind you. Hurry and find the items and survive before the ghost gets to you!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX1050 2GB VRAM or more / AMD R9 370 2GB VRAM or more
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Download the game from download links given below.
- Right click on the downloaded archive and click on “Extract here”.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now Right click on the extracted Iso file and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UtraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “PLAZA” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example if you have installed game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > “DeadStep” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.
Deadstep PC Game Cracked by PLAZA Single Link ISO Free Download
File Size: 3.04 GB
Deadstep PC Game Free Download was last modified: March 14th, 2018 by